Item Post Navigation Display

INSPECTOR SIMI EPISODE 14

    INSPECTOR SIMI EPISODE 14

       The person came down from the scooter and removed his helmet,behold,it was a lady,the lady we had seen with Mr Chet Waston this morning.
      "I'm  not armed officer,I really need to talk to you,as she said move closer. I'm Tania...I was there when you guys said you want to ask a few question, is about Miss Aliya. I know Miss Aliya is in trouble, I want to help in anyway I can" she said with tears on her eyes.
      "What do you want to tell us"... Hassan inqured.
        She looked round, to make sure nobody was in view before she proceeded to talk.           "Please let's move close to that house", she pointed to a house...
             We moved towards the direction and sat in front of the house.
      I'm Mr Waston's girlfriend, though I can't say I'm special.Waston  uses me  the same way he uses every other girls.  Mr Waston uses club Motongloie as a cover for his real business, he is into human trafficking, drugs,and many other Criminal acts that I cannot begin to count. I've evidence of everything and I want to help you arrest him,that's why I trailed you here. Mr Waston contracts dancers to different men, who sleep with them and pay him. However, sometimes the men go into the extreme, so many times, some of our girls go out and they do not come back.I believe that they have either been harmed by  the men or taken for prostitution abroad. Aliya happened to be contracted out to one man, a minister of the federation, Sir Shehu Garba on the 3rd of April with one other girl Sherifat...That was the last day I saw Aliya, the other girl's body was found in a river 5 days later in Abuja,police recorded that it was  suicide. I implored Waston to let us investigate Sherifat's  case,but he refused,instead he threatened me. As I'm talking to you,if he  should find out I'm not in the hotel,I'm dead.
       "That's serious" I said. Why didn't you report to the police?
     " I don't know who to trust,besides I'm being watched. Seeing you guys,something tells me I can trust you. Anyway I hope Aliya is safe,you see,I told her Waston was using her,using all of us for his own convinence but she wouldn't listen. Since that day Aliya left,no one has seen or heard from her and I know she's not the type person to leave Chet Waston unless something terrible had happened.
     She got up and moved to go "I should go now, before they notice I'm not in the club...I will see you guys later...
  "  How will you find us"...I said.
 "Trust me, I'll find you...she said as she left us...
     "  Don't  you think this is a distraction" Hassan said.
    " No ,on the other hand,I think she's saying the truth,that Waston guy isn't pure" I said
      " yes, he isn't pure, judging from what everyone has said concerning him so far...Hassan said


    We drove back to our hotel and went to our rooms...

No comments