Item Post Navigation Display

IN TIME, TIME SHALL TELL











   IN TIME, TIME SHALL TELL

     I've been in the fires of life
     Enough to be ashes burnt!
     Yet I've remained more-
     Hardened than burnt!

    Anguish, suffering and poverty,
    Are to me comfortable companions!
    'Cos infinite experiences of acute
    Wretchedness have I had:

    For sure, I'll survive!
   
    'cos whatever fire cannot 
    Destroy,-it HARDENS

    And as Gold is immune to fires
    Gold becomes a treasure able fortune!
    In time, my immunity to the fires
    Of life shall make me also
     ........  A treasurable fortune

                                                                                         
                                                                                          

No comments